Friday 13 February 2009

GRR

Hey

Just lost £80 on 15 tables in about 30 mins and stopped for a break. I tiled £60 of it away on a AK suited hand i should have got away from pre flop but decided to call an all in and lost to AA. Not too happy about that and that hand came as soon as i started, so it caught me cold. Just shows you how you have to be on the ball all the time. I am going to be only playing cash for the most part now on crypto and if i do play tournies i will have them running alongside the cash. Up to 18 tables at a time is the goal.

I am also going to start a strict bankroll record system of jotting down my account balance after each sesh. I will post up the results sporadically, and hopefully it will make for easy reading to those of you who want to see me do well. That is all for the moment guy cheers.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment