Wednesday 28 July 2010

Looking forward to recovering.


Hey

I am just now arranging my e mail to full tilt to prove my worth in the battle to reclaim the $1600 that was removed from my account. I cannot finalise it today as i am a little hungover and i am gonna write the bulk of it tomorrow. If i get positive feedback from them after i send it, happy days. If not then i will have to do with what i got and stop bitching.

I have a big enough roll to play $22 and $11rs if i wanted to and i am looking forward to binking some big tournies.

I am a little fucked today because yesterday i played cricket and opened the batting, staying out at the crease for a full 40 overs on a very humid day. I swear to you i nearly keeled over. And then when our team fielded, our captain decided to put me in positions that involved the most running. You couldn't write this sort of script. And to top it all off i went out and had one too many drinks in Crystal Palace before coming home and sleeping for 12 hours :)

I am out again tonight for a mates 21st, out tomorrow to the Epsom races (making sure i don't mess about with too much money!) on friday i have another mates 21st to attend. Then saturday and sunday is both cricket days. This is an amazing schedule for someone so reclusive to sitting at home stuck on 12 poker tables and ordering pizzas. The only real spice of life i did have was using different pizza outlets, will it be Pizza Go Go or Dominos today?

Might get a taste for the busy life and really restrict my poker play to sit and gos when i can fit them in rather than time consuming multis all night long. We'll see though.

It's very likely that i am going to have a full week off from poker with me being busy and i think this will be great for my game. Will come back fresh and much less tilty than i was on sunday. Will try also not to be as moany as my last post but only to have the odd occasion where it boils up over the course of some months and i lose the plot all over my blog space, on like some big massive fuck off tirade against everyone and the world. As long as it is not coupled with a mass murdering spree all would be cushty. My psychiatrist said that using a blog to vent the pressure of my stressfull life would be a good thing :)

Will see all you guys probably on monday. Hopefully with some news back with full tilt but primarily about my plan to get back on track and completely crush whoever gets in my way!

Ant

1 comment:

  1. This is an amazing schedule for someone so reclusive to sitting at home stuck on 12 poker tables and ordering pizzas. The only real spice of life i did have was using different pizza outlets, will it be Pizza Go Go or Dominos today?

    sick life mate, live the dream!

    ReplyDelete