Monday 12 October 2009

Jay Z Calls me out!




LOL a different sorta post today. Scrolled youtube and found the clip i was longing for. Proof that Jay Z had a little chat with me and went as far as emulating my dancing in front of the whole crowd, even had the opportunity to go on the big screen to show everyone else there what i was about. So if anyone has some disputes over me not being able to dance i can always show them this without having to actually pretend as if Jay z (one of the biggest names in the music industry) said he liked the way i danced.

Pretty immense night and without doubt one of my favourite artists. Here's the link, btw watch from around 1.50 to 2.20 and also notice right at the end of the vid he points towards me as he exits the stage :):):):)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQzqGwwATrs



Laters.

2 comments: