Monday 4 May 2009

More posts to come

Hey

Just a little heads up to say i am going to post as much as possible to make sure this thing doesn't die out. I'm about to go to sleep but expect to hear more in the next couple of days. ATM too tired to talk about poker and will be sleeping instead, but don't want you guys going anywhere! Will be attempting a post a day from my next post onwards. Should be quite a feat if i manage it but i think it will help me develop my english because looking at prior posts it's awful!

Also will try to maintain interest in this thing for the reader, dunno why you guys have put up with me so far, been quite boring, not had a lot to talk about and above all else self depreciative :) lol

Hope my exam revision continues to go well, want to spank them next week as hard as i am going to spank fishays this summer, attempting a £20K profit in three months. Ridiculously lofty goal, but in trying to attain this i can still get summin worthwhile.

Just need to maintain discipline. Tis fekkin hard tho sumtimes and i envy those that can play with an estute level headidness because i feel if i had this i could be dangerous. I don't so i'm not. Comes and goes with me. However, all is not lost in my pursuit of mental stamina because i used to have it when i played on the crypto tournies so i think it will be possible with the ipoker ones, just a matter of time.

So i leave you now, before the land of nod, in hope of poker prowess to come. Will it bare its head? I guess anybody's guess is as good as mine, quite clearly a worrying sign.

GL.

No comments:

Post a Comment